Monday 14 March 2011

Epic progress

So the new game is moving forward I've got about 5 levels done (with Sean Parnell/Drawn Sean) providing the art work for.

Look this one has trees! (the background to the level is still a work in progress  obviously!)






I've also got the story written in my head - this time the cutscenes will be done through code, which is going to make things easier and much faster - but I'll be interested to see what people prefer once the game is out.

Below is a selection of the guns from the game. There are 12 all in all.



I think this game will be ready for sponsorship with 1-2 weeks. Which is crazy, because Super Wicked Awesome took about 9 months in all! I have to say I learnt a hell of a lot through that project (and I'm still learning). But I certainly know what I'm doing more and what is needed for a game.

For people who liked the games 'Raze', 'Armor Mayhem' and 'Unreal Flash' - I'd be interested to know what sort of things you'd like to see in a game like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment