Wednesday 1 December 2010

Super Wicked Awesome 99.99% done!

Sean and I are putting the finishing touches to Super Wicked Awesome. I can't believe its finally complete - the game has taken over a year and I'm scared to think how many hours we've collectively poured into it. Its a SuperSoldier meets Smileys War ultra violent cartoon mash up. Lots of guns and good times. I'm really happy with the way it is going and making some wicked progress. I'm really, really proud of it. When its done, I think its gonna be big!

If you didn't catch the demo check it out here: 
The improvements are unbelievable. Its a totally different game now. We now have 9 individually hand drawn levels, 3 bosses, loads of cutscenes, unicorns which fire lasers from their head, a mine cart with a chain gun, 24 guns and no bugs! I can not wait to release.


1 comment: