Friday 10 December 2010

OK so I know it seems like all I do is post comments about Super Wicked Awesome here - but its just that I am so excited! So this will be the last time I do it - I promise.
--
SUPER art. It's so colourful and well drawn and fun and ARGH it's just an absolutely beautiful game.
WICKED idea. The enemies, the guns, the levels, all thought up and executed perfectly.
AWESOME game. The music rocks too. This is one of those absolute gems. It's always a great feeling clicking a link in chat to find someone you speak to regularly can make stuff like this.
Absolutely incredible - 10*
--
Very impressed by this, very polished, you nailed the visceral feel that tops the fun factor. Awesome work guys!
--

That's awesome! No, it's wicked awesome! No, even better, it's Super Wicked Awesome!
The game's great guys! I love how you can shoot the chickens and the people wandering by. Just one thing that is lacking there, that is a "GO! ->" or similar sign at the end of the level, because I always end up waiting for the screen to unlock but it never does!
Keep up with the great work, guys! :)
-Luiz
--
Now I really can't wait to get the sponsorship in place and release it to the general public! 

No comments:

Post a Comment